Direct contact? Call: 070 - 222 30 00

Home > About us > Complaint about GP care

Complaint about GP care

Loudon Medical Centre has an internal complaints committee consisting of 2 GPs and a doctor's assistant.

Are you not satisfied with our services and you want to file a complaint? You can download, complete, and print the form below and send it to the centre by mail or deliver it at the reception desk.
With regard to the handling of your complaint, we may need to consult your medical file. You can indicate your consent on the complaints form.
We will send you a notification of receipt and handle your complaint, after which we will contact you.

We consider a complaint as an opportunity to improve our quality and services.

When you are of the opinion that the handling of your complaint has not provided a satisfactory result, we kindly refer you to the Stichting Klachten en Geschillen Eerstelijnszorg (SKGE). This is a national organisation which has its base in the Healthcare Quality, Complaints, and Disputes Act (Wkkgz). All GP's of Medical Centre Loudon are a part of this.