Loudon Medical Centre has five physiotherapists who collaborate closely with the GPs and other disciplines at the centre. You no longer need to have a referral letter from your GP to make an appointment with the physiotherapist. After a screening, the physiotherapist will decide whether he or she is the right person to treat your complaint.
Contact & Opening hours
Loudon Medical Centre Physiotherapy
070 - 347 78 69
|Maandag||6.30 - 19.00 hours|
|Dinsdag||6.30 - 19.00 hours|
|Woensdag||6.30 - 19.00 hours|
|Donderdag||6.30 - 19.00 hours|
|Vrijdag||6.30 - 19.00 hours|
Opening hours on working days from 06:30 to 19:00 hours. Evenings and Saturdays by appointment only.
Contact with the physiotherapist
You can call one of the physiotherapists below on Monday to Friday, from 07:30 to 18:00 hours to make an appointment.
- Bart v.d. Brekel, phone: 070 3477869, mobile: 06 54685905
- Rogier Botting, phone: 070 3477869, mobile: 06 24267657
- Martin Jansen, phone: 070 3821078, mobile: 06 21686261
- Eric de Water, phone: 070 3821078
- Rob Moerman acupuncturist-fysiotherapeut, phone: 06 51140331
- Paediatric physiotherapy: Marijke Siegmund, mobile: 06 10906076
Our practice has four treatment rooms and an exercise room - with various training/exercise equipment - where we can offer excellent rehabilitation treatments. When you are unable to come to the practice, we can also offer treatments at home.
We are specialised in the following types of physiotherapy treatments
- Manual therapy; (Maitland and D.A.M. Three dimensional Arthrokinematic Mobilisation);
- Kinetic Control therapy (posture/muscle balance, stability and control);
- Back training;
- Sports physiotherapy (training advice, treatment of injuries, taping);
- Rehabilitation and training after surgery (e.g. hip replacement, knee replacement, reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligaments)
- Physiotherapy with jaw problems
- Geriatric physiotherapy;
- Craniosacral therapy
We have contract agreements with most health insurers so your treatments will be reimbursed. The rates are in accordance with the conditions established by your health insurer.
Non-chronic physiotherapy is partially or completely reimbursed by a supplementary insurance with your health insurer. Chronic physiotherapy is reimbursed as from the 21st treatment under the terms of the basic insurance; the first twenty treatment sessions are often reimbursed by your supplementary health insurance.
Do you have a good supplementary insurance?
When you don't have a (supplementary) health insurance, you will receive an invoice according to our applicable rates:
|Physiotherapy treatment session||€36,50|
|Treatment session incl. surcharge home treatment||€47,50|
|Treatment session manual therapy||€45,00|
|Treatment session manual therapy incl. surcharge h.t.||€50,00|
|Session by phone||€16,50|
|Intake and examination after screening||€49,00|
|Intake and examination after referral||€49,00|
|Long session for multiple care problems||€55,00|
|One-off physiotherapeutic examination + report||€59,00|
|Treatment session paediatric physiotherapy||€56,00|
|Treatment session paediatric physiotherapy incl. surcharge h.t.||€82,00|
|Craniosacral therapy session (1 hour)||€80,00|
|Acupuncture treatment session||€45,00|